- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 green cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 large potato (diced in small pieces)
- 1 cup Samwat rice (also known as Parsai ke chaawal)
- 2 tsp. rock salt
- 3 cup water
- A tiny piece of cinnamon
- Green coriander to garnish
1. Heat ghee in a pan
2. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon.
3. When they give off fragrance, add potato and rice.
4. Stir-fry to a light brown color.
5. Add rock salt, chilli powder and water and boil.
6. Cover the pan and let it simmer on low flame for about 15 minutes.
7. Garnish with green coriander.
8. Serve hot.
Copyright Ouchh.com | Ouchh.com Recipes