1. Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame and add the garlic, green chillies and fry for a few seconds
2. Add the mushrooms and peas and cook for a while.
3. Mix the soya sauce, cornflour and water. Add to the vegetable. Add a little salt and Ajinomoto if you like.
For the noodles:
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Spread the noodles over it and cook on a low flame until the noodles are brown at the bottom. Flip over and cook until the noodles are brown again.
How to proceed:
1. Spread the noodles in a plate and top with the vegetables.
2. Serve hot.