For the pancakes:
1. Mix the cornflour, plain flour, milk, water, butter and salt into a batter.
2. Spread 1 big spoon of the batter onto a non-stick frying pan of about 190 mm. diameter and shake the pan in a circular motion so as to spread the batter evenly. Cook firstly on one side until done and then on the other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining batter.
How to serve:
1. Spread 1 tablespoon of the filling on each pancake and fold. If desired, seal the edges by applying a little of the pancake mixture.
2. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and fry until crisp.