1. Grind the roasted khuskhsu along with the green chillies and a few tblsp of water to a very fine paste.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat up half of the oil in a pot for 2 minute till very hot.
4. Shallow fry the potatoes in batches on medium heat up till they are lightly browned.
5. Heat up the remaining oil in the same pan.
6. Mix in the whole dry red chillies and turmeric powder.
7. Fry briefly.
8. Now mix in the khuskhus paste and fry again on low heat up for 5 minutes till the oil has left the sides of the pan.
9. Mix in the fried potatoes and mix well.
10. Mix in water and salt.
11. Stir, cover and keep on low heat up for 15 minutes till the potatoes are soft.
12. Decorate with cut fresh coriander.
13. Serve hot.